A professional certified biologist with 4 years of experience as Embryologist in private Fertility clinics in Italy.
During my master’s degree in Biology I had the chance to deepen my interest in the field of assisted reproduction.
I see myself as a hardworking, passionate and professional person, who is keen on working in a stimulating team environment.
My goal is to improve my technical and theoretical skills learning both from my colleagues and my experience.
Reproductive Medicine and Biology, GENERA ROMA, Clinica Valle Giulia Roma; Equipe Dr. Filippo Maria Ubaldi and Dr. Laura Rienzi;
February 2015- December 2017
Reproductive Medicine and Biology, EUROPEAN HOSPITAL ROMA; Equipe Dr. Ermanno Greco
October 2012- December 2013
Training at Antonio Cardarelli National Hospital, Napoli Italy;Clinical pathology and microbiology laboratory
September 2011-September 2012
Training at clinical analysis laboratory “Dr. Mario Ciriaco De Angelis” via Giustiniano 289-80126 Napoli.
Professional training course in Biology and Assisted Reproduction technique (1 year);
Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II
Directors: Prof. Riccardo Talevi-Prof. Roberto Gualtieri.
Professional certification. Iscrizione all’Ordine Nazionale dei Biologi
September 2012- March 2014
Master’s degree in Biological Sciences curriculum Università degli Studi di Napoli “ Federico II”
Vote: 110/110 cum laude
- Media (sequential and single) culture preparation;
- pick up;
- Oocyte decumulation;
- Oocyte maturation (MII, MI, VG);
- Grade of embryo maturation and fertilisation (day1-day5/6/7)
- Embryo selection for ET;
- Intra cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Preparation of seminal fluid for different treatment (ICSI, IUI)
- Semen analysis( Makler, SCA-Sperm Class analyser)
- Thawing and freezing treatment for semen and testicular tissue;
- Treatment of theTESE or FNA sperm.;
- Treatment of semen HBV+, HCV+, HIV+ infected;
- Cryo bank;