3131Update course in ART 31 May – 1 June 2016
Genera is proud to announce the organization of a one and half day update course in ART. This one to one course is aimed at providing clinicians an opportunity to focus and discuss some of the most attractive advances in the field of ART.
By attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the crucial steps in the correct management of an infertile couple
- Analyze the organization of an IVF Unit
- Evaluate the role of the modern Laboratory technologies to improve embryo evaluation and selection
- Recognize factors that can influence the success in ART
The course is dedicated to one expert gynecologist in the field of ART.
- Clinical work-up: Overview on clinical state of ART. Strategies to improve efficiency in IVF treatment
- Laboratory technologies: Overview of the modern IVF Lab: Lab technologies needed to maximize success
- GENERA center tour (IVF unit: operating theatre and embryo Lab)
- Interactive discussion