MOST POPULAR ARTICLES FROM 2016
1. Assisted reproductive technology in Europe, 2011: results generated from European registers by ESHRE
The European IVF-Monitoring Consortium (EIM) for the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE), M.S. Kupka T. D’Hooghe, A.P. Ferraretti, et al.
2. Revised guidelines for good practice in IVF laboratories (2015)
The ESHRE Guideline Group on Good Practice in IVF Labs, Maria José De los Santos, Susanna Apter, et al.
3. ESHRE Guideline: management of women with premature ovarian insufficiency
The ESHRE Guideline Group on POI, L. Webber, M. Davies, R. Anderson, et al.
4. The end of donor anonymity: how genetic testing is likely to drive anonymous gamete donation out of business
Joyce C. Harper, Debbie Kennett, and Dan Reisel
5. Conventional ovarian stimulation and single embryo transfer for IVF/ICSI. How many oocytes do we need to maximize cumulative live birth rates after utilization of all fresh and frozen embryos?
Panagiotis Drakopoulos, Christophe Blockeel, Dominic Stoop, Michel Camus, et al.
6. Autologous cell therapy with CD133+ bone marrow-derived stem cells for refractory Asherman’s syndrome and endometrial atrophy: a pilot cohort study
Xavier Santamaria, Sergio Cabanillas, Irene Cervelló, et al.
7. Consistent and reproducible outcomes of blastocyst biopsy and aneuploidy screening across different biopsy practitioners: a multicentre study involving 2586 embryo biopsies
Antonio Capalbo, Filippo Maria Ubaldi, Danilo Cimadomo, et al.
8. The Thessaloniki ESHRE/ESGE consensus on diagnosis of female genital anomalies
Grigoris F. Grimbizis, Attilio Di Spiezio Sardo, Sotirios H. Saravelos, et al.
9. Postovulatory aging affects dynamics of mRNA, expression and localization of maternal effect proteins, spindle integrity and pericentromeric proteins in mouse oocytes
Trapphoff, M. Heiligentag, D. Dankert, et al.
10. Assisted reproductive technology use and outcomes among women with a history of cancer
Barbara Luke, Morton B. Brown, Stacey A. Missmer, et al.